AGAIN!?... And other updates....

Well, I'm working on a website re-design again. The current site has only been live about 8 months, but was mainly designed to be a bridge between my old html-based site and the wonderful world of flash.

The new site is just beginning, but will be more in-line with my brand and style. I'm hoping to have it published and live in about 4 months, I'm not rushing it. I will release a link to the new site before it's live (in maybe a month or so?) for feedback and input on it's format, layout, user-friendliness, image selection, etc., and I look forward to the comments and critiques before it goes live for the rest of the world to see.

I am excited about the new design, and no doubt will make ten-thousand adjustments in the next few weeks alone as I play with different things. One of the features of the new site will be more multimedia/video, as well as better image galleries (read: organized image galleries).

If anybody has input they would like to share already, such as suggestions on images to keep or remove, ideas, or features/content you would like to see presented, I would love to hear about it!

Oh, and for the "other updates"......

  • The HALO 151 shoot was pushed back a few days to Friday, February 18th, to alleviate some schedule conflictions, and everything is on track.
  • I have an idea for a portrait utilizing a gas mask (vague? Absolutely!) so I'll make some announcements as that progresses and gets put on the calendar.
  • I have a few ideas for some time-lapse videos I'll be working on, one will be pretty straight-forward and I just need to do it, the second has quite a few logistical challenges because it will cover 24 straight hours. But again, I'll let you know what's going on once I figure it out.

Comments

Popular Posts