A Few Things In The Works...

I'm working on a concept idea, a little deeper than just a portrait, also very non-serious.....

I'm setting up a shoot capturing a less than competent security guard on duty, one basic scenario, but two variations of it. The basic plot revolves around a security guard's reactions to his warehouse being robbed and the goal of this shoot is to really push details and story-telling to the extreme. I want to tell a lot through the two images, and have enough details in the frame to keep viewers busy trying to take it all in. It won't be overwhelming, but a little like the old "Where's Waldo" photos where the closer you looked the more comical little details you discovered.

MORE AFTER THE JUMP...


It's a departure from my usual portrait style, which tends to be very journalistic. I'm having a lot of fun with the pre-production details right now as I brain-storm for it, and I'm very excited about testing some of the lighting ideas I have for the set. I'm working on wardrobe right now for my characters and it's a blast as well. If anybody wants to help out, I'll be looking for a couple assistants, and need a couple characters for the photos still (2 bad guys to be specific).

If anybody would like to donate a couple hours of access to a cargo van, that would be awesome too, lol.

The shoot date has not been set yet, but it'll be coming up within a couple weeks. I'm open to any outrageous or outlandish ideas for the shoot as well!

Comments

Popular Posts