Human Trafficking Awareness with 'Unchained Movement'

I really love having opportunities to shoot for important causes, so when I had the chance to shoot an awareness campaign about domestic minor sex trafficking for a new organization in Phoenix, I was counting the days until the shoot.

Read about the shoot inside:




Last Saturday, we shot in various shifty locations around Phoenix for just about 5hrs, with 5 models cast for the girls and a pimp. Our locations included a street corner beside an adult video store, bus stop, alley, truck stop, and also a cheap motel room. The models were great to work with, and the organization's founders were on-set for the whole production as well.



I got to shoot something important knowing that the images I produced had the potential for real impact on people's lives, it's the ultimate gig. I became a photographer to communicate ideas, stories, and other things through visual media. so when the privilege to communicate awareness and hope presents itself, it really solidifies your calling. It was a truly humbling shoot to be a part of, I hope you enjoy some of the over 300 total images, and if you're interested in getting involved or supporting the organization, you can find out more HERE.




Comments

Popular Posts